Partnership Initiative for Sustainable Land Management (PISLM)
Mr. Calvin James
Mr. Calvin James is an experienced Coordinator and a strong professional with a demonstrated history of working in the international affairs industry.
He is skilled in Sustainable Development, International Sustainable Development, Program Development, Business Strategy, and Sustainable Agriculture.
Mr James is graduate from a from Anglia Ruskin University, certified with a Master of Business Administration (MBA), focused in Organizational Leadership.
His current portfolio is the Executive Director at Partnership Initiative for Sustainable Land Management (PISLM) Support Office, where he has been functioning for the past 11 years.
- Sustainable Development
- International Sustainable Development
- Program Development, Business Strategy
- Sustainable Agriculture
- 2000, Cert. Caribbean Global Leadership, UVI
- 2003, BSc Human Ecology, UWI
- 2005, Advance Dip., Institutional and Community Nutrition and Dietetics, UWI
- 2010, Cert. Project Management, CARICOM/Caribbean Development Bank
- 2015 – 2016, MBA, Anglia Ruskin University, LONDON
2000 – 2001, Interim President Trinidad Youth Council
2000—2005, Major Group Leader FAO/SARD Initiative
2006–2007, Project Officer: Communications
Tobago House of Assembly, Division of Education, Youth Affairs and Sport
2006–2011, Director Institute for Integrated Food Systems
2009 – 2012, Director Caribbean Network for Integrated Rural Development (CNIRD)
2009 – Present, Executive Director Partnership Initiative for Sustainable Land Management (PISLM)
2012 – 2015, Special Advisor to the Minister of Food Production Ministry of Food Production (MFP)